The Committees for Preparation of Aspergers' Independence (Committees, Committees for Indepencence, 悠哉國建國委員會, アスペルブルグ建国委員会) is a royalist democratic party in World Aspergers' Organization.
- Direct Democracy.
- Urbanism. Our aim is to set up cities, not farms.
- Preparing the Constitutional Convention.
- Inheritance of Japanese constitution.
- Settling in rural cities to get the majority in the regional parliament, set up cities which are populated by us to gain control over local politics.
- Backing up the Descendants of Hans I (Dr. Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger) to the throne.
Positive aspects will be:
- Equal sovereignty of Aspergers, ADHDs and Native Neurotypicals.(Trialist monarchy)
- Law observance
- Reformism. Building onto the Japanese & neurotypical know-how and institutes.
- A modernist constitutional monarchy modeled after Japan.
- Red Seal the text of which is: 悠哉國建國委員之印, the English reading of which is: Sealed by the Commissar for Independency of 悠哉國 (State of Aspergers)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.